All companies produce confidential information – financial, employee or customer related. Data protection has never been so important for business. With stringent legislation, up to £500,000 data protection fines and a moral obligation to protect people against crime like identity fraud, the secure destruction of records is essential.
In 2011 there were 236,516 frauds recorded by CIFAS members,
a 9% increase from 2010 and the highest number of frauds ever recorded.
We have partnered with PHS Datashred, one of the leading providers of on-site and off-site shredding services, for confidential data destruction.
Industrial espionage is on the increase - give yourself peace of mind.
- Recycling has a substantially lower carbon footprint than landfill or incineration
- We dispose of your confidential waste in compliance with the Data Protection Act and BSEN 15713 security shredding standard.
- All shredded material is recycled, every ton of paper recycled saves 30,000 litres of water and 3,000KWh of electricity.
- Partnering with PHS Datashred gives us access to a fantastic pricing structure which we can pass on to our customers.
- We tailor our service to accommodate your shredding requirements. Large quantities or small, we have a solution. Our service is flexible, efficient and secure. Above all, our prices are excellent, providing peace of mind at low cost.
Off-site shredding is the simplest and most cost effective option – we transport your material to a secure destruction centre for shredding.
All our staff are CRB checked to standard BS7858 and the vehicles are GPS tracked and solid sided to prevent access to the contents.
Shredded material is recycled and at the end of the process a Certificate of Destruction and a Recycling Certificate will be issued.
Request our 2013 catalogue
Choose from our
I would like the team at Warrens to know how much we enjoy working with you. As you promised, you are a true partner and you have delivered impressive savings after we switched suppliers last year, a five figure sum in the first year!
Your service is always excellent and the staff are professional and helpful at all times and this is much appreciated. Thanks again.
Paris Smith LLP